Removable Partial Denture
- Adjustability without the fear of breakage.
- Great for patients with metal specific allergies.
- Smaller, lighter partial dentures
- Excellent fit, adjustability and fracture resistance
- Outstanding biocompatibility
Multiple teeth partial for temporary placement
What is Full Denture?
The most cost effective full arch replacement
Full Arch teeth replacement
What is a Flexible Denture?
- Comfort: thin, lightweight and flexible
- Esthetic and biocompatible
- No tissue or tooth prep
- More durable than acrylic
- Will not stain or absorb odor
- Any traditional partial application
- Metal sensitivity
- Stronger than acrylic. Strong enough for tooth-supported appliances and maintains vertical dimension.
- Tooth and tissue appearing. Natural-looking, tooth-and tissue-colored acetal matches standard Vita Shade Guide.
- Biocompatible. Monomer free, with no known allergic reactions.
- Comfortable. Clasps can be made to be put into a deeper undercut for better retention.
- Stain and bacteria resistant. More resistant to stains than acrylic. Slick acetal leaves no place for bacteria to reside.
- Cosmetic Appearance, avoids the need for unsightly clasps
- Maintainable Periodontal Health
- Patient Comfort
- Natural Tooth and/or Implant Abutments can Be Used
- Precision Attachment Partial Dentures Can Be Adapted to Compensate for Future Changes in the Mouth
Information from : hexadentallab.com